Swamp Tales

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Ants in my...

Occasionally the cats would break down and require a part that needed to be ordered before it could be fixed.

One time a cat sat for a good month before they got the part. After they fixed it, the foreman told me to run get it and move it down by the other cats.

The seat was torn on the back. Porcupines? They love to chew.
I looked at it, saw nothing and started driving it. All of a sudden, I was overcome by stinging bites and itching.

Blankity blank ants! All over me! In my pants, up my shirt, all over my back. At least a hundred of them, probably more.

I was driving on hard ground so I was going completely slow. I stood up and started doing a wiggle dance swatting at myself and jiggling all over smacking ants. The guys could see me from where they were, but had no idea what was up.

I stayed on the cat till I got there to explain. They sprayed it with bug spray. Whoever drove it next had no problems.

I must have looked pretty humorous. My ant dance was brought up every once in a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home