Swamp Tales

Monday, August 21, 2006

It ain't easy being green

I am so new to the internet, I have been really wondering what I got myself into with this blog. I was orginally trying to post a comment to a beloved friend whose blog I read regularly. But I had to sign in. The next thing I know, I had a blog of my own. Well, since I so thoroughly tricked myself in to starting one, I might as well use it, right?
I am so green!
I hit the wrong keys and do all kinds of weird stuff. I even posted a message to myself, but figured out how to delete it. I better see if there's a Blogging for Dummies available. I would like to thank Lori for her encouraging words.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:20 AM, Blogger hadjare said…

    Actually, everyone who starts is usually a little confused. To be honest, you are doing quite well! You just started a blog and you have already made three posts! You dont' know how many people never evne make it past one.

    I am really excited you got one, I am looking forward to getting to know you better.

     
  • At 11:37 AM, Blogger Hilary said…

    Welcome to the internet! I like your writing. Keep it up!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home